
I kept telling myself I wouldn't do it, post resolutions, that is. But nevertheless here I am. I have nine (how fitting). Some are truly meaningless; some are important. All will be posted here at random times. And with no further ado...
#1: keep my nails painted so they'll grow out.
I bought some very-cool blue-ish grey-ish nailpolish for these winter months, and I am determined to STOP BITING!
See how short and sad they are now? Just wait, folks. Just wait.
My big nine in OH-NINE. #1
Monday, January 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OOOOH good one. I gave up that resolution a long time ago but may nail polish is the inspiration I need. You may inspire me.
yeah, me too, Amanda. My nails are awful! Keep us posted if it works for you, Milla. Ada on the other hand has beautiful long nails thanks to me who always forgets to cut them:)
this is too funny! You have to post a picture in a couple of months to show us the progress :-)
Post a Comment