I want one.

Thursday, January 1

0001
with Krisan in Orlando after her birthday dinner!

Hey everyone!

How are you all? Are you all back home after travels and food and family? I am officially back in Pittsburgh, listening to some garden state soundtrack on itunes and trying to get our lives organized and our house cleaned up before Brad returns from Birmingham and normal life resumes. It seems, however, that either I have developed attention deficit disorder or I have become too lazy to do normal household chores. Do you all have this happen over the holidays? I have great intentions to vacuum, clean, unpack, do laundry, etc. but somehow I end up doing various other (more fun) things instead.

For example, today I realized that I needed to vacuum, but then I saw clothes strewn on the floor, so I thought that I need to do laundry before I could vacuum. But then as I gathered up the clothes to do a few loads of laundry, I realized that there were more dirty clothes in the unpacked suitcases in our bedroom. So then I thought that I needed to unpack the suitcases before I could do laundry, and I needed to do laundry before I could vacuum. So, I quickly realized that a simple task like vacuuming had turned into a day's worth of work, and I became uninterested in any of the above and found other less productive things to do.

But nevertheless, since I realize my house cleaning habits aren't that interesting, I also posted more pictures. A friend from church let me take some pictures of her little girl today, and I posted a few here. What a sweetheart - she reminded me of Krisan when she was little for some reason, and I thought, I want one! One day, one day...

6 comments:

LB said...

oh, I love the pictures of the little girl. I love your photography--wish you lived closer, so that I could schedule a session!

p.s. like that little girl, Ada loves Elmo. She calls him "melmo"

Amanda said...

Ahhh you have bangs! Go you! They are so cute!!! I definitely have ADD, but you knew that. And cleaning is difficult for me as well. I hear ya!

Melissa said...

I, too, was going to comment on the bangs :) love them!

Rachel said...

i love this picture.

Milla said...

Thanks guys! I chopped them myself on a boring afternoon. Thank goodness they turned out okay instead of the disaster I thought they might be when I was half-way through cutting.

Elizabeth Ann said...

So you did the bangs yourself! I love them! You definitely are a woman of many talents. Miss you!