
Now for the next in the oh-nine series...
#2: keep our kitchen stocked with fruit at all times.
If fruit is there and chips are not, we'll snack on fruit! I wish I knew more about which fruits are in season when. Anyone who knows anything about this please feel free to comment. I used to know these things when I lived in Florida where all things grow all the time and everything is delicious (okay maybe that's an exaggeration...), but now I live in freezing land where nothing grows in January except... well, nothing.
Anyway, I am going to eat more fruit this year.
My big nine #2
Monday, January 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Milla, this should have everything you are looking for: http://fruitseasons.com/
You should try V8! :)
Thanks Scott! And V8 sounds yuk emily... I wish they made a V8 out of fruit instead of veggies. Then I might try it!
Post a Comment