My big nine #3

Wednesday, January 7

0001-3

Now for the next in the oh-nine series...

#3 pray for people more intentionally and consistently

I used to keep a list and to pray consistently and fervently for people. But sometime in the craziness, the list tapered off and then disappeared altogether; sometime in the constant movement of life, praying for people other than my husband became something I do only if I remember.

So, in the front of my new 2009 moleskine I will keep a list and will pray for people not only when I remember but very intentionally. And I will pray for discipline for myself!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Milla~ I LOVE this picture!!! It reflects your sweet heart~

Emily Lilley said...

The photo is great, and I heart Moleskine :)

Milla said...

ha. I heart it too - it makes me want to sit down and write. Thanks Melissa. You are too sweet.

Amanda said...

BTW...my memories of you are sitting on the floor of your purple bedroom in your crazy creek with your prayer journal. You are a great prayer warrior and I was always inspired by that :) Love you.