
We're here! I just wanted you to know that we arrived safely and are unpacking boxes and organizing. We love our new home, and the city is so cute (at least what we've seen of it so far!). I'll write more updates later, but for now, a picture from Mt. Washington, overlooking the city.
we're here!
Monday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LB and I thought about yall this weekend. I hope the boys didn't get car sick.
yall look pretty excited in this picture :) The skyline is so pretty. Oh we have a friend in our Sunday School class that is from Pittsburg. His dad works at one of the universities. Please call when you have time, I would love to hear your updates!!
haha! No carsickness, thank goodness. I'd love to hear about your friend, Amanda! I wonder where he teaches... I can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment