
Those of you with Animals and children, have you ever noticed how hard it is to get a picture with everyone looking?!
Well, this is our best attempt at our last family photo in Gainesville. Everything is packed, and the movers are coming tomorrow to load up our stuff. We had a wonderful last dinner with friends tonight, and now we are feeling ready to make the move.
Do keep us in your prayers as we drive up to Pittsburgh. It's a long way from here, but we are ready for the adventure!
family photo.
Tuesday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh I will be thinking about you, praying for you, and eagerly waiting new blog posts about all of your exciting discoveries in Pittsburgh. Happy Traveling!!
And yes, I can relate to children not looking at the camera!!
Packing...again. isn't the physical aspect of moving complicated? last time we moved, i vowed that i would never do it again; don't we all say that?! I'm praying for you guys and I'm excited to see whats in store for you!
Oh Milla,
How I am regretting the busy pace that life has taken on! I was so bummed that we did not get to say goodbye to you.
Please email with your new contact information so we can keep in touch.
Praying for your move and adjustment as well as joy on your adventure.
With love,
Shannon
Post a Comment