Turk's love tank.

Thursday, July 24



I caught these two snuggling on the couch today and had to get a picture. Turk used to lie like this as a puppy (we would tickle his stomach and he'd fall asleep). And, we thought it was so sweet, so even when he kept getting bigger and bigger, we kept holding him like a 8-pound puppy!

So, even though he is now 65 pounds, he still has his love tank filled by lying upside down in a lap (or sometimes two laps!) and having his belly rubbed. It's quite a funny scene, and I thought you might enjoy seeing a picture!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Rocky hates being on his back like that, but the new puppy loves it!

Milla said...

That's so funny because our older dog (tuco) also HATES it! But Turk just loved it from day one! So, I bet Ty will too!

Melissa said...

Milla~ this is too funny! Turk is a snuggler it seems:-)