
Last weekend mom and I had the privilege of taking a baking/cake decorating class with Lake County's finest caterer/wedding cake baker/cookie maker, etc, mamalee. This weekend, I got to practice my new handiwork on a batch of cupcakes and icing that I made for a night with friends. You should have seen my kitchen afterwards - it was a yellow and purple disaster! But, they tasted good.
And the best thing is, Mrs. Lee taught us to put home-maid fruit filling surprise inside! Mmm...
I think in my second life I'd like to start a small neighborhood bakery. Good thing I have lots of time to practice!
Yum.
Saturday, July 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum! I think cake decorating would be fun! You never know when you need skills like that- throwing showers, opening a bakery, even being the coolest room mom of a class! Wish I could have been there.
Milla~ wow...what a fun hobby! They look like they were so good too. I am very impressed!! Maybe your photography and baking skills will be used together in some way....hmmmmm??:-)
Thanks! That's right - I can practice making all sorts of cute cakes for kids parties one day! It's actually really simple - you just have to have the right tools! :)
Post a Comment