Married!

Sunday, June 29

Wedding286200806

As you can see, my sweet sister is now a married woman! And, Brad and I have gained a wonderful new brother.

More later on Auburn and family bonding. For now, I'm off to bed after an exhausting day!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey I looked at all your pictures on Flickr. They are SO great! You are like a professional wedding photog. Krisan looked so beautiful. I loved her dress! My favorite pictures were of her and her dog, her dancing with your precious dad and how beautiful Krisan, you and your mom looked! I loved your mom's dress. I wish we could have made it. Looked like it was a beautiful evening on the Plains.

Melissa said...

this picture captures the day very well!!! We were so blessed to be apart of it with your family! Love and miss you already~

Melissa said...

can't wait for your next update:-) Love you~