How Turk enjoys a day at the lake: by chasing a stick until he passes out. 
How Tuco enjoys a day at the lake: by hiding on the dock, hoping no one will make him go near the water. 
Haha... our dorks.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Auburn with Mom to spend a week with Krisan before the wedding. I will most definitely be 1) eating at big blue 2) reading at Cambridge Coffee, 3) visiting the Haley Center, and 4) taking pictures in front of Samford Hall.
If you would like to join me in Auburn to do any of those things, please give me a call! :)
Lake Day
Saturday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I wish I could join you in Auburn! Have so much fun this weekend! I know Krisan will look beautiful.
Hope the wedding is wonderful- can't wait to see the pictures- loved your tips!!
Post a Comment