Bessie Mae

Monday, June 2



Does this picture make you laugh? I laugh right out loud every time I see it, and Brad says it's not all that funny.

He doesn't get my love of cows, though.

I once asked dad to buy me one so I could walk it on a leash, but we got a dog instead.

I haven't driven the back roads of Alabama in a while before this wedding weekend, and I had fun stopping and taking pictures of some things along the way. This cow was one of them.

What's your favorite animal? (cats and dogs not included...)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

good for you getting out there and taking pictures! Love the cow!

Amanda said...

oh my favorite other animal is a monkey

Melissa said...

great name...I named one of our next door neighbor cows Mae. My favorite animal is a giraffe; want to hear something sad? I visited the zoo in Tacoma a couple of years ago, and get this, they don't have giraffes there! can you really call yourself a zoo and not have giraffes? talk about disappointment! :)

Milla said...

Monkeys! haha! I love them too!

No giraffes in a zoo? Crazy! Did Noah like the zoo?