Fred.

Tuesday, June 3



Think of what you could do if your eyes were suspended on long fingers like this guy... I would read two books at once, one with my right eye, one with my left.

We saw him on a little peninsula near St. Augustine this past week. Does he look like a Fred to you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milla---your pictures are so amazing----i love them. Maybe someday you can get your cow too!!

jane said...

definately a fred!
your pictures are truly amazing! thank you so much for sharing!

Melissa said...

great picture! Next time we're together I would love a photo shoot with Noah! would you oblige?

Donna said...

He looks like Howard the Coward.

Mom Chappell

Melissa said...

this is so funny Milla~ I agree with the others, I think photography might just be something you find yourself doing for the rest of your life! I like the idea of reading two books at once~

Milla said...

Thanks! I do like the Howard name, and he was a bit of a coward. He kept hopping back in his shell, leaving me to lie and wait...

And I would love to take pictures of Noah! He'd be a cute little subject (much cuter than ole' Howard here)!