
Hey everyone!
I hope you're all doing well! I'm really behind on reading blog posts and leaving comments. I can't wait to catch up.
We've had a good start to the summer, lots of good time with family and friends. We went to Eustis for an open house for Krisan and Casey, where we saw lots of old friends. Then, this past week, Brad's sister Kathryn and her friend Samantha have been in town, so we've been playing in the springs, eating good food, hanging out at the pool, and watching some movies we missed during the school year. The picture above is from the Chaz river where we canoed with manatees and alligators and went swimming in a salt-water spring.
I love this picture; we were laughing because we had been treading water for so long, trying to stay afloat while taking pictures with everyone's camera. Isn't it funny how when you go somewhere with girls, every picture has to be taken with 5 cameras?
Anyway, this time with family has been great, and at the end of this week, I'm headed to spend time with the girls at Elizabeth Ann's wedding! I can't wait...
What are you all doing right now? Please post pictures of all your summer happenings...
summer
Tuesday, May 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a fun picture! enjoy your week!
such a cute picture!!! Sounds like you had a blast~
thanks! It was fun, and we have about 48 deer fly bites to show for it!
Post a Comment