Refueling

Tuesday, May 20

His and Hers

Today I am indulging in a little luxury. Brad is working at a coffee shop, the dogs are sleeping on the back porch, and I am enjoying a quiet morning at home.

A quiet morning at home. Mmmm...

Brad and I have been going-going-going ever since summer began, and whenever we've been home I've been rushing off to the nearest writing-place, trying to meet deadlines in the hours between seeing friends and spending time with family.

So today, I have my computer on, and Microsoft Word is open in the background. But for a few hours, I decided to indulge in a long walk with Turk, prayer, oatmeal and raspberries, clean laundry, a hot pot of tea, emails, Simon and Garfunkel, cheeze-its in a cup, a made bed, and a clean closet.

And that's what I need to refuel.


What do you need to refuel?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yummy~ oatmeal and rasberries--that sounds so good! You deserved a restful morning Milla~

Scott said...

My perfect morning would have to be a Saturday (no work) and Ada sleeping to 8:30. Then a family outing to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After that, the options are endless.