
Recently I found two little gems: photo blogs by two friends who live 3191 miles apart but document their lives with pictures of the little things. Basically, they post one "everyday" picture every day for a year.
What a neat concept, taking pictures of the daily routines, the dirty tables, the early morning sun.
I tried such a photo this morning, but it was really hard. Everything I saw around me seemed boring: empty oatmeal bowls, sleepy dogs, an unmade bed, emails, tea, dirty clothes...
But, then I thought, isn't that the point?
If you have a chance, I'd love to see a "boring" picture of your mornings or evenings.
A Year of Mornings (now a book)
A Year of Evenings (still a blog)
3191
Thursday, April 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you took this picture Milla of the tea??? Oh my gosh..I would love a copy of this. I would totally buy this in a store!!! I want to frame a copy for my mom to put in her kitchen for mother's day! She loves hot tea!!!!! you are so good!! Love you~
Great shot...looks stunning on those new countertops. I voted today on the picture. Hope it counts.
Mom Chappell
seriously~ i want a 5x7 of this!! Can we go get one made at Walmart when you come? I love it!!
You're so sweet! Definitely! I'd love your mama to have it on her wall! Thanks so much for your sweet comments...
i am going to send you a picture on facebook of where I put this in MY kitchen:-) I had to get one for myself too!! I framed an 8x10 of this for my mom---its a surprise for Mother's Day!!I just love it...you should enter it in a contest!
Post a Comment