poo.

Friday, January 18

For you animal-owners out there, do you ever smell something (that you are sure came out of your beloved furry friend), only you can't find the source of the smell?

I smell poo.

Who done it?

Turk is giving me an innocent look; Tuco is chewing his food bowl, and Sport is nowhere to be found.

Animals!

8 comments:

Brad Chappell said...

I keep telling you that it is your upper lip. When will you listen???

Milla said...

I found "who done it..." it was ME. I tracked it in. :)

Donna said...

Ha, ha. I was just going to ask if you checked your shoes.

Melissa said...

this is quite funny Milla!!!! I can just see this scenerio playing out:-)

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

I know exactly what you mean, I have the same problem with LB all the time.

Milla said...

HA! Poor LB doesn't have internet to stick up for herself!

Scott said...

I think we are getting internet on Friday, so I am sure I will suffer the repercussions this weekend. I had to get a shot in there while I had a chance though.