They're in love. We did it! It was an fun and exciting weekend full of friends, pasta, mickey, and sore muscles!
Congrats! Thats an awesome accomplishment. We miss you guys already :(
Congratulations Milla! I ran a 5k once, I threw up afterward. Because of this, I have an even deeper respect for your accomplishment.
HAHA!!!! That's hilarious... quite a nice visual. Here's the key: slow, slow, slow and steady! :)
I LOVE the picture of your precious dogs!! Snuggle buds!! :-)
Congrats, Milla! It's a great feeling to finish a race like that. One day I want to get back into it. Ya'll look pretty good after that many miles!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! Thats an awesome accomplishment. We miss you guys already :(
Congratulations Milla! I ran a 5k once, I threw up afterward. Because of this, I have an even deeper respect for your accomplishment.
HAHA!!!! That's hilarious... quite a nice visual. Here's the key: slow, slow, slow and steady! :)
I LOVE the picture of your precious dogs!! Snuggle buds!! :-)
Congrats, Milla! It's a great feeling to finish a race like that. One day I want to get back into it. Ya'll look pretty good after that many miles!
Post a Comment