To follow up on the last post, I chose Walker Percy's _The Moviegoer_ for my fun reading. I have been a bit disappointed, though, because every time I try to sit down and read, all I can think is "I really shouldn't be reading. I don't have time for this. Put it down. No! You should be able to read for fun. Keep reading." Anyway, you can see how this gets in the way of my enjoyment.
I thought I would post a few pictures from the Halloween party. It was so much fun. Everyone had a great costume, and I enjoyed being Olive. Maybe we can do it again next year!



etc...
Thursday, November 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thank you very much for sharing your culture! it was my first time to experience a halloween party and thanks for providing the experience.
Post a Comment