I just realized that since this summer, I have not read a book for fun. I read, read, read for school, but what about reading to get my mind OFF of school? So, tonight I am going to go to my bookshelf, find a good book that I have been wanting to read, and spend at least 30 minutes with it. I have another midterm (though its a bit late for midterms) on Friday, but I really feel like reading can be theraputic. So, I'll let you know what I choose...
In other news, we just had our first trick-or-treaters. Also, the spider that we caught and put in our fake spiderweb (on the front porch) has decided to stick around. He has now made his own web and attached it to our fake web! So fun! I just fed him a little worm tonight.
until next time
reading...
Tuesday, October 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have a midterm, too. Mnnn..., I hate to read. I always read for the exam. In my leasure time, I like to watch TV. \('_')/
Post a Comment