
Two days of vacation left. Today we're hanging out by the pool in the sun, and tomorrow we're going snow-skiing at Arapahoe Basin. It's so bizarre how the valleys are sunny and hot while some of the mountains are open for skiing.
I've decided: in my next life I'm moving to the mountains.
My next life.
Monday, May 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Milla, you're looking so cute and stylish in all of your pictures. I love your hair.
I like that thought about "in my next life." I think I would live full time in Seaside and teach at the neighborhood school. Perhaps I would grade papers with my toes in the sand?
Milla~ it looks like you are having a wonderful vacation!! I am so glad to hear you are enjoying time with your family and what a better place to do that than in COLORADO!!!!! Love and miss you sweet friend~
Post a Comment