Blue Skies.

Saturday, May 9

IMG_2895

IMG_2921

Hello from the great rocky mountains!

I just wanted to post a few pictures from our vacation. We've been having such a fun, relaxing time sightseeing and hiking and reading signs. :)

We spent a few days in the cute little ski towns around this area - Vail, Aspen, and Beaver Creek. We also went to an old ghost town high in the mountains, and we visited one of the first mining towns in Colorado.

In addition to spending every minute with my family, one of my favorite parts of this trip has been the crisp air and wide, open blue skies. Pittsburgh has been very gray lately, so I have taken every chance I can to lie in the grass and stare straight up into the big Colorado sky. I might even come home with a little tan on the face!

More pictures to come later!

0 comments: