
Turk loves sticks very much. Tuco loves Turk very much. And I try to stop all the love.
It's been so long since I've updated this little blog! But, I thought you all might enjoy this picture Brad took at the park this weekend. Oh my, so funny. In addition to noticing how inappropriate Tuco acts at the park, you will also notice that I was able to break out the flip flops - it got up to 70 degrees! Woopee!
We haven't had too much going on here. Brad is turning the big 3-2 this week, so we had a group of friends from church over for dessert on Saturday to celebrate. It was supposed to be a surprise, but on Saturday morning I said "we should go out for dinner before people come over for dessert!" So much for the surprise. I also forgot the candles, hence the following picture. We had a great time, though, and we are so very thankful for our friends here. Here are pictures of a few of us. 

In other news, tomorrow morning at 6am, I am hopping on a plane with my sweet dad and heading to Naoko's wedding in Tokyo, Japan! I am so, so, so excited to see a very dear friend, and I am also so excited to learn a little bit about a new culture. I hope to have time to post a few pictures here during the week, so check back!
I hope you all are doing well - I have been missing bloggy world!
Too much love.
Monday, March 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a grand re-entrance into the blog world. Nice.
That pic...wow. My favorite part is that you are blurred rushing to break up the love :o)
Poor candleless birthday boy.
I hope you have a great trip in Japan, can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment