
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.
Winter Wonderland
Saturday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.
2 comments:
how many snow days have you guys had now? it snowed here last night; just a light dusting, but pretty nonetheless. what are your Christmas plans?
Hey Melissa! So fun you had snow! That reminds me of when we were in Puyallup last Christmas... so fun. We've had probably 7 days of pretty snow? I don't know... we have "pretty" snow days and then a few days later have "melty" snow days!
We're headed to Florida this year for Christmas. We'll miss our many games of Settlers - my family doesn't get into games. :(
Post a Comment