What a cool picture!!! You are so good. Is that looking out the window in your living room or bedroom? I have always loved that quote too... Except my dog is the little jumping bean at my feet. I love you!
I am a people person, dog kisser, music lover, full-time tiger, part-time gator, homebody, avid reader, trial-and-error photographer, mellowed general, hopeful chef, and professional procrastinator...
5 comments:
What a cool picture!!! You are so good. Is that looking out the window in your living room or bedroom? I have always loved that quote too... Except my dog is the little jumping bean at my feet. I love you!
oh Milla~ this is such a sweet picture!!
Little jumping bean! Ah hahahaha!!! Yes, he is!
hey Milla, great picture, of course:)
Thanks so much for the advice. It was exactly what I was looking for.
sure! :)
Post a Comment