
This weekend was light up Pittsburgh. Brad and I had a date night and a very cold snuggle on one of the bridges as we waited for the fireworks. As always, on this night we were proud of this city and all it signifies and were excited about the holidays and the changes to come.
What a great place, Pittsburgh. We're so happy to be part of it all.
Light it up.
Sunday, November 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad that you are enjoying your new home... I'm jealous of the big city life with fun activities like this one - silly Orlando.
hey, I would love some advice from a photographer:) Do you think Ada's pants are too distracting? If so, is a solid color bottom my only option?
Nope... I think they're totally adorable and just fine. You don't want distracting tops for sure, but I love the pants and they won't be seen much. I like the solid cute jacket and the little splash of personality - I'd stick with the very same outfit.
Post a Comment