
For graduation this summer, Krisan and Casey got me a gift card to one of my favorites. And, I have been looking and looking for the perfect thing to get for our new place.
I first got a bright red coat rack (since we will now wear coats), but it fell apart. So, I took it back and got something even better - canvases to spruce up our little kitchen!!
I used to think the size of this kitchen was going to be a killer to get used to, but now I've decided less room = less mess = less food to eat = less weight gained. So, I am starting to love this little cozy kitchen, especially with great photography to hang on the walls!
Thanks Krisan and Casey!
our cozy kitchen
Thursday, October 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooh I love it! I can't wait to drink a cup of coffee and sit for hours in my PJs in that cozy kitchen of yours! Only a few more weeks!!
what a great addition! I really like your choices:-) Very cool!!
Post a Comment