Well here I sit in Duds and Suds laundromat. Another negative of our news place: not having a washer and dryer upstairs where I can use it anytime. Our washer is in the basement, and it's tiny. So, since I had two weeks worth of laundry, I decided to suck it up and visit the laundromat.
The bad news is, laundromats are yucky. There's some dude that keeps looking at me funny, and "Days of our lives" is blaring in the background. Ugh!!
The good news is, on my way here I got lost and found Whole Foods Market and Banana Republic. The other good news is, Panera Bread is next door, so I can have a cookie and use the internet while I clean my undies. There's always a silver lining to be found.
Well, I'm off to check my whites! :)
Duds and Suds
Friday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yea for Whole Foods, Banana Republic, and Panera!! Panera was one of my number one cravings when pregnant--bacon turkey bravo and chips. Yummy.
Post a Comment