My home away from home...

Thursday, July 17

2662101580_cf6517a6d3_b

How can anyone live in a place with a kitchen this small?

I'll soon find out because this will officially be our kitchen in three weeks! That's right - we have a place to live! As of August 9th, our address will officially be 205 N. Dallas Ave. Pittsburgh, PA.

Brad went up to Pittsburgh last weekend and found a wonderful place we can rent while our house is on the market - the second floor of older home in the city with all sorts of character: wood floors, pretty fireplace, a little yard, nice pink-tiled bathrooms. I'm so excited and relieved. I won't be visiting Pittsburgh until we move, but at least I'll have somewhere to call home when we get there!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow so this is real! I'm going to miss you so much but I know you are going love this new adventure. Love your kitchen and the older home sounds charming. I am partial to older homes :) Oh and gotta love the pink tile bathrooms. We have one too you know.

Melissa said...

Milla~ wow, can't believe it is taking shape so quickly! You doing okay with it all now? Sounds like a neat little place to live:-) Especially the part of you guys living in the city!! Cant wait to hear all your stories, I know you will have tons~ Oh, and I can imagine the fire place will come in handy....