my complaint

Thursday, June 12



May I complain for just a second?

Today, the cheapest gas I could find in Gainesville was 4.08 per gallon. So, I just spent a ridiculous amount of money filling up a car that I usually drive places I'd rather not go anyway, like to the grocery store or to campus.

I need to trade in the Escape for a scooter, or I need to move somewhere with good public transportation.

p.s. have you seen the movie Helvetica? I see it everywhere now (even at gas stations)!

2 comments:

LB said...

Helvitica looks interesting...hmmm...maybe I will check it out.

As for gas--I KNOW!! I would love to take a little mini vaca. with Scott in September when condo prices drop. Well, I found a great deal on a very cute condo in seacrest--70.00 a night!! But we can't afford the gasoline. Makes me so frustrated!!

Milla said...

I know! It's ridiculous! I remember when it used to cost .89 a gallon! Oh the good ole' days...

:)