
The past week I have been covered over in bla-ness: sound files, numbers, spectrograms, p values, etc. There is little creativity, little inspiration, little fun going on...
My blogger buddies have interesting topics: home renovations, great books, vacations, adorable children. But, when I open my "create post" box, I literally sit in front of a blank screen; I can't think of anything worth writing about!
So, in lieu of real updates, here's one little thing that happened each day this week:
- My sweet dad came to see us for dinner on Monday!
- I ran 2 participants for my thesis experiment on Tuesday.
- Brad made me brinner (breakfast for dinner) on Wednesday, and it was amazing.
- Turk was violated by a complete doggy stranger in the field today (and I saw this squirrel with a full mouth!).
- I don't have to go to campus tomorrow!
How about you? What's one little thing that happened this week?
Little Things
Thursday, April 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We had brinner this week too! And are you sure that is not your pet squirrel from childhood. Didn't you have one. I vaguely remember pictures of this.
One little thing that happened this week...hum...i helped internationals understand how to mail tax forms. Trust me is was chaos.
agghh~ We had brinner last night as a matter of fact! ha!! Seems to be quite the trend;-) I love the little squirrel picture Milla. How rare to catch them in action--very neat! I feel like a squirrel most days--scurrying around trying to find food to eat fast so I don't get "caught" by Ella buying for my attention--ha!!
fabulous picture!
Oh! tax forms! wow! That confuses me; I can't imagine teaching internationals. And, that's funny Melissa... that's why new moms are often so teeny, huh?! No time to eat!
Post a Comment