a free day

Tuesday, March 25



Today I had a big deadline at 12:30. I'd been working long hours in preparation, and now it's over. Done. Fini.

As I was walking away at 12:30, all I could think about is I wanted to do the rest of the day: clean, exercise, pray, read, feel the sun on my face.

If you had a totally "free" day all to yourself (no work, no kids, no responsibilities, no meetings, no schedule), what would you do?

p.s. I posted this picture because it reminds me of summer. We're almost there, I keep telling myself.

5 comments:

Scott said...

As you may be able to tell from my last post, I would spend a whole day in the movie theater if I could.

Brad Chappell said...

Go for a nice long run and then eat at Two Sisters!

Milla said...

oooh! I second that idea. nice.

Melissa said...

i love your blog~ ummmm...I think I would go sit at an airport and journal (watching the planes take off and land), then probably go for a long relaxing swim, and finally curl up on my couch with a good book and a cup of hot coffee!!

Milla said...

great ideas! I love the long relaxing swim idea...