Hello again!
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving break. We sure did. Let's just put it this way: we had 14 people, 6 dogs, 1 turkey, and lots of pie.
I really cherished the time with family. And, very exciting, I got to see Amanda in Orlando! (that was also a highlight!)
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
Thanksgiving
Tuesday, November 27
Labels: Family Togetherness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I love these pictures and the Thompson Family!!! I especially loved the walking the dogs picture. Can we say "pet lovers" or what!
I know that yall had a blast and I LOVED seeing you too. It was definitely one of the highlights of my trip!
ahh can we go back? i've had enough of school...
i miss you!
awww looks like ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving together!! It makes me so happy to see you and your sweet family. The dog pictures made me laugh!!! Hope you are doing well. Love you and Miss you!
Post a Comment