All is well at the Chappell house tonight... Brad's on his computer, Tuco's disembowling froggy, and kitty is licking her rear.
I don't guess there's much to report with me. The new job at the Village Market is going well, and my independent study on L2 phonology has been interesting so far. I have discovered one thing about myself, though: without deadlines, I'm a wreck. I have a long reading list and a few writing assignments. However, there is no start date, no end date, and no real deadlines in between. whew...
In other news, I got a new fun tripod, the gorillapod! It has bendy legs, so it attaches to most anything. And, it's strong enough to hold SLRs with the lens fully extended. Look at these fun little things...
The past couple weeks, I have been playing around with photos in Haile. Here are the most recent ones...
summer
Wednesday, June 27
Labels: Florida life, Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love them! The iron fence fleur di lis is my fav pic but they are all so good!
Post a Comment