Intramural Volleyball

Thursday, February 8

Well, I have some good news. Last night we played our first intramural beach volleyball game, and we won! Go Lemmings!

This is the question that I have about intramural beach volleyball, though. Why in the WORLD does UF schedule beach volleyball in January and Febuary? I mean, we do live in Florida, so I can see the reasoning. However, we played at 8:00PM, and it was FREEZING!! By the time the score was 10-6, I couldn't feel my little bare feet. I tried to wiggle my toes so I would know that frostbite hadn't set in, but they wouldn't respond. hmmm...

Next year, we should talk to UF about this. In fact, I think beach volleyball should be played at 1:00 in the afternoon on a bright, sunny April day. Then we could soak in a little sun while tossing the white ball around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun! You can actually go outside without shoes on. It is freezing here!

Anonymous said...

Amsterdam wasn't the same without you! I totally miss you! When will I ever see you again? I can't wait for a trip to gainsville. I'm going to come so get ready!!!