making memories take 2.

Friday, March 13

Today has been a wonderful day. Dad and I navigated the train from Fujisawa to Tokyo with all our bags, we made it to our hotel, which is amazing, we had a wonderful lunch, and then we walked around the city a bit and saw a) Starbucks b) Mcdonalds c) Kentucky Fried Chicken and d) Krispy Kreme. We felt right at home.

Here are a few pictures.

IMG_3920

IMG_3929

IMG_0503

IMG_3946

IMG_3938

IMG_0589

IMG_0591

IMG_0496

5 comments:

Steph said...

These pictures are wonderful!!! as always :-)

Amanda said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you are having so much fun! And, I guess you will gain that day of your life back on your return trip right??? So don't lose sleep over it :)

Ashley Turnbull said...

Looks so fun! Thank you for sharing, and please keep us update on the weekend - can't wait to see more pictures. The only pics I have of Japan are when Adam went there back in 2001 - let's just say they were quite hilarious (oh, and there's a video).

Melissa said...

Looks like y'all are finding all the good places;-)I am so glad you and your dad have this time together!!! I hope y'all have wonderful trip!! P.S. I really love your hair!! love you~

Brad Chappell said...

You're so cute!
I love you!