Woooooo-hooooooo!!

Thursday, January 15

This morning, the boys and I had our coldest walk so far - when we headed out the door, my computer said it was 5 degrees and sunshiney. Amazing. There was about four inches of snow piled up which made it hard to walk, but we decided that we were making some serious memories.

Last night when the four inches of snow was falling, we headed out to the park. If dogs could say "wooooooo-hooooooooo!!!" I'm sure that's what they would have been saying!

p.s. recognize the field in the first picture? Oh how things have changed... (if not, look here)

IMG_5776

IMG_5687

IMG_5737

IMG_5600

IMG_5590

IMG_5671

7 comments:

LB said...

Ada just crawled up into my lap, so that she could get a better view of your dogs. She then stood in my lap and leaned forward so that she could touch the dogs. At that point she began to bark at the dogs, with an occasional moo thrown in just for good measure. She loves your dogs, and she apparently speaks their language:)

Melissa said...

did you wear your boots? :)

Milla said...

Ah hahahahahaha! Oh that's so funny! They would probably scare her in real life, wouldn't they? Tell sweet Ada they respond to moos as well.

And Melissa... boots were definitely worn. So far so good on the boots resolution... :)

Amanda said...

Love Tuco's wiskers!!! And I thought it was cold here!

Krisan said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! My favorite is the close-up of Turk... So cute!! It is supposed to hit 13 in Auburn tonight, and I thought I was cold! :) Love you!

Emily Lilley said...

So much snow! I am envious although I know if I lived there it wouldn't be as exciting :) If you go back to Edgerton Avenue, will you take pictures of Annie's houses? I would love to see them.

Emily said...

The whiskers are the greatest! Also love the comparison of the fields...