wha?

Sunday, October 26




What's this I see on Tuesday's forecast? Floridian that I am, I'm not sure how to interpret this... Argh! It's only October!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, chilly already? I think the following might be a few of my cold weather survival tips:
1. buy a cute new fun jacket & scarf...Target has a wonderful selection right now.
2. find a yummy,gourmet coffee, a fun creamer, and get to brewing!
3. get out a cozy blanket, freshly wash it, and snuggle with a good book

wow, I made cold weather seem nice! Maybe we'll have some Pitt weather this year :)

Amanda said...

Wow...let us know if you get flurries?? Actually, it has been pretty cold here in H'ville. Send me your new address in P'burgh. I might have to send you something one day and want to know where to find you :)

Krisan said...

all i can say is i am so glad to see SUNSHINES over the weekend!! haha i cant wait to get there!