Pitt

Monday, September 29

08September25692

Hey everyone! How are things in your parts of the world? All is well tonight in Pittsburgh; it's 65 degrees out, the windows are open, the Steelers are winning, the dogs are sleeping, and we are full and happy.

I finally went and took some pictures on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh, and I wanted to post some here. The one above is the building where I teach, the Cathedral of Learning. Despite it's ridiculous name, the building is breathtaking, and best of all, there is a starbucks and a chick-fil-a in the basement. What more could a girl want?

What are yall up to this Monday night?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

i love that your southern spirit (using the word ya'll, for instance) still shines through, even in the north =)

Amanda said...

Beautiful cathedral o' learning :)
I love that you get to work somewhere so beautiful. Wish I could say the same. Taylor will be in Philly next week. I know that is not close to you but still in your state. Are yall coming for any AU games?

Krisan said...

oh wow that is quite a step up from the VA where i find myself every day!! beautiful!! we absolutely cannot wait to come visit :)

Krisan said...

also, sorry for such a delayed response - purse was from ann taylor loft (as is most everything else in my closet these days...)

I MISS YOU!!

Melissa said...

oohh Milla~ it looks like a picture from a movie set:-)

We had a fun Monday night---we took Ella to Spain Park to play, Brandon got a jog in, we saw Katherine (your sister-in-law) running, and then ran into Katie and Shawn Sandlin. We ended up going to Zaxby's for dinner with the Sandlins. It wasn't planned but we greatly enjoyed the unexpected blessing and their sweet company! Maybe we will live in a town near you guys one day and we can have surprise dinner dates too:-) Love you~