Today is a sunny 73-degree Sunday in Gainesville, and the college students are all walking around in flip flops and tank tops, with swimsuit ties showing at the neckline.
Three days ago we were wearing wool sweaters and closed-toed shoes, heaven forbid. So, this weather is very welcomed.
The sunny beginning of Spring always reminds me of Aprils in Auburn, when we used to lay in the quad or in the white house yard all day, running off to a class five minutes before it started, and running back to lay out as soon as it was over.
What's your best memory of spring? Is it spring yet where you are?
Spring.
Sunday, March 2
Labels: Florida life, Things I'm loving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yes it is beautiful here today too! One of my favorite memories is eating dinner together on Samford lawn! Veggies to go preferably!!!
Awww veggies to go!! I love it!! Thanks for that fun memory...
Okay, the first thing that came to mind after reading this post was dinner on Samford Lawn!!! Nothing is better than springtime on Samford Lawn, dinner from a wonderful AU restaurant, and good friends. And it has been springtime where I am. I am loving it because Ada and I can go outside!!
no, not many signs of spring here...but w/ daylight savings around the corner it's bound to improve!
LB I love your Ada pictures outside! Melissa... spring certainly is around the corner, I hope. I bet Seattle is the most gorgeous place in Spring!
I do think that spring time in Auburn is one of my all time favorite things. I love it all, samford lawn, walking around campus, riding around town with the windows down and music on. I loved those days!
Elizabeth Ann
Post a Comment