
Today we're headed off to Little Talbot Island with some friends to go camping.
I can already feel the sand between my toes, smell the hamburgers, and hear the seagulls.
What's your favorite place for getting away? And, what do you smell or hear when you think of that place?
Sand, Hamburgers, and Seagulls
Friday, March 14
Labels: Florida life, Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm jealous of your picture taking ability. I love the beach too. Usually I smell salt air and aloe vera lotion. You know how I burn :)
These days my favorite place to get away is my mom's house because I get to have someone take care of me for a change:) The most familiar smell this time of year is fresh cut grass and my dad's grill. Those two smells instantly transport me home.
oh Amanda yes I know about the aloe vera! and LB I love the smell of dad's grill too. Priceless...
BTW, I read your friend "Shannon's" Blog today for the first time. (Linked from your blog). I have tears in my eyes now. What an amazing testament of faith! It was truly a blessing.
Post a Comment