
As you can see, I'm changing my blog around a little today. One of the main things I enjoy about blogs is seeing pictures of people and their lives; however, the pictures are always so small on blogger.
So, I've changed things around so the pictures can be bigger and the writing can be smaller!
I really like this picture of a seagull about to fly away. I took it at the beach a few weeks ago, when I spent the weekend with my sweet mama. Notice the birds in the background, too... one is looking at me, and one is looking at his friend.
blog change...
Friday, March 7
Labels: Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love that picture too.. very cute birds. I also wish I could reformat my blog to display larger pictures but I don't know how. Is it easy? any advice?
It's actually pretty simple! Look here:
http://blueorchiddesigns.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-have-large-photos-on-your-blog.html
shoot. Let's try again
http://blueorchiddesigns.
blogspot.com/2007/10/
how-to-have-large-photos-
on-your-blog.html
When you come in May, maybe we can go to the Shelby County landfill (dump) and you can try for some more great seagull pictures. Lots of takeoffs and landings.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my goodness that is so funny. I would be honored to visit the dump with my dearest mother. In fact, I think I've already been there once, during the dating years... remember?
Post a Comment