The small things...

Saturday, December 1

I'm taking a break from the books to write a "things I've been loving lately" list!


1. The Fresh Market

This is a new discovery, a new amazing discovery. They have apples the size of grapefruit. They have the best whole-wheat pasta I've ever tasted. The store is absolutely beautiful, especially at Christmas. It's an experience just to visit.


2. Erin Fetherston at Target

So cute. Really.


3. L.L. Bean's doggy tote

I wanted to order one for everyone I know. Unfortunately I can't afford to do so.


4. James Taylor at Christmas

It really doesn't get any better.


5. Kurt Halsey art.

so pretty and sad... his art always makes me want to hug someone.


6. Burts Bees Cuticle Cream

I have one in my backpack, one in my purse, and one by my bed. Amazing.



What have you been loving lately?

2 comments:

Donna said...

Milla, you should be a salesperson. I want everything on your list.

Mom

LB said...

Milla, I love this post, and I agree with your mom, it has inspired me to check all of these things out. The one exception being the dog carrier because we don't have a dog. I have advised Scott to wait until our children are old enough to appreciate it. Great post. And I love that Foy was on the Today Show. War Eagle!!