Turk and Tuco have been increasingly snuggly lately. Or, I should say, Turk has become increasingly snuggly and has moved in on Tuco's space. Either way, I think it's adorable. So, here are some pictures...
the boys
Wednesday, November 7
Labels: My Boys (and girl), Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH MY GOSH YOUR BOYS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! i'm so impressed with your photography skills! love you and can't wait till thanksgiving :)
Aww Tuco's papasan (sp?) chair! I have a picture of Taylor crowding Tuco's space in the same chair in my web album :) Your pups are super cute!!!
That is so cute! Of course, it looks like Tuco is just tolerating it in 2 of those pictures. :)
hey Milla, your dogs are very cute. Thanks for visiting our blog!! It is an easy way to keep up with each other.
I am also impressed with your photography skills!! I need some lessons!
It will be so fun to see you then next week! We may have to call you with O-questions!! Love the dog pictures...I still say your camera is better than mine =)
aww... milla! they are toooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment