Time flies, that's for sure. It seems that just yesterday I was mourning my morphology exam and anxiously waiting for spring break to begin. Now, it's almost over.
What did everyone do this week? I can't wait to hear!
I had a good break. Brad and I spent a few days in Orlando, and then I went to St. Augustine beach for a few days. I call this time in St. Augustine "three people and two big dogs in a very, very small hotel room."
My mom, dad, me, Lexie, and Willie all shared a very, very small hotel room at St. Augustine beach. Let me tell you about Lexie and Willie. Lexie is my mom's dog; she is a 60-pound jet-black standard poodle (in other words, an very oddly large poodle). My dad's dog is named Willie; he's a 60-pound Australian Shepherd who thinks he's a lapdog. They are so funny.
Every morning we took the dogs on a beach walk where they chased balls, wrestled with each other, and ran off most of their energy. Then, we hung out on the beach in the afternoon. In the evening, we went out to eat, visited the outlet malls, and just hung out. When we were in the room, we were tripping over dogs, fighting over bed space, and shushing Lexie.
Nothing like family bonding.
The first picture is of dad, trying to relax. The second one is of me and mom. 

three people and two big dogs in a very, very small hotel room
Friday, March 16
Labels: Family Togetherness, Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow, the dogs seem very cute from pics:-). Time flies.....I would like to back to the beginning of spring break also...
Milla I really liked to read about your family's dogs. I love dog. I do not have one for long time because I used to live in apartament and I cannot think in a dog living in apartament. In the future I will live in a houve and I will have dogs again.
Ah! I also have a nice spring break in Fernandina Beach.
haha I love the pictures. I can't imagine. They both look odd on a beach. Lexie with her "prissy" poodle look and Willie with his large amount of hair. I bet yall had fun. I really want to go to St. Augustine. Maybe we should do that for a girls trip!
haha I love the pictures. I can't imagine. They both look odd on a beach. Lexie with her "prissy" poodle look and Willie with his large amount of hair. I bet yall had fun. I really want to go to St. Augustine. Maybe we should do that for a girls trip!
Dear Milla, my girl friend just saw your weblog and said that she wants to kiss your black dog.
I just saw, What a nice dog;)
Post a Comment