Hey Milla! Tuco looks great! Maybe this year he can be a cat? They sell cat ears and tails at Wal-mart. I hope you and Brad are doing well! We all need to get together sometime. When's the next time you guys are going to Orlando? Oh and I read some of your other blogs and they cracked me up! I've also made the mistake of buying cream cheese instead of sour cream. Strange! Talk to you later!
I am a people person, dog kisser, music lover, full-time tiger, part-time gator, homebody, avid reader, trial-and-error photographer, mellowed general, hopeful chef, and professional procrastinator...
2 comments:
Hey Milla! Tuco looks great! Maybe this year he can be a cat? They sell cat ears and tails at Wal-mart.
I hope you and Brad are doing well! We all need to get together sometime. When's the next time you guys are going to Orlando?
Oh and I read some of your other blogs and they cracked me up! I've also made the mistake of buying cream cheese instead of sour cream. Strange!
Talk to you later!
So interestng! I like this pumpkin dog.
Post a Comment