Since I am about to be heading out of this wonderful place that I have spent the last six years of my life, I have decided to do a bit of a "tribute to Auburn." I love this place; I always have. And though it is time to move on, I want to take a minute to look back. So, here we go!
#1: My last football game in Auburn. We beat Alabama, and we threw toilet paper. heck yes; that was a good last game.

Tribute to Auburn: 1
Wednesday, April 19
Labels: Auburn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That looks like so much fun... i mean, who other than Auburn people takes pictures holding rolls of toilet paper? I can't wait to see more auburn tributes! - Sarah
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment