
Spring break is here! And I (Milla) have been hanging out with the folks in Eustis. My visit so far has included these things: mom, dad, their new adorable puppy, my sister, grandmas, Adam and Kendal, cousins, sleep, food, and sun. I love being home...
(more spring break pics)
home
Sunday, March 26
Labels: Family Togetherness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Milla, Let us hear how your meeting went today. Hope it was good. I miss you already. How was the beach. Tell the girls hello for me. Love You, G. P.
Milla i love the pictures and you have a blog thats so exciting!!! I think i might have to start one myself. This would be a good way to keep in touch with people. I wish i was on the beach still, I had a great time with you girls. Love you!
I love the page! And the pics!! I miss you already and I hope to see you soon!
Hey Milla! It's Kendal! I love the blog! Adam and I have separate blogs, but maybe we'll have to start one together too! Great idea! It was so good seeing you! We look forward of seeing more of you and brad soon!
Haha, I love your "profile" verse and I love how you interjected "we believe in Auburn and love it" at the end....Is that in the Bible??? Well I think it should be. Too cute! Love you two!!!
Post a Comment